Sessions in this track focus on the current state of play in cyber threat intelligence; recent advancements in tools, technologies, and methodologies to track cyber adversary groups; and ways to effectively communicate analytic findings to minimize cyber risk exposure. Additional areas covered in this track include research and analysis processes, combating analytic cognitive biases, the evolution of enrichment data sources, cyber adversary tradecraft, and developing key skills to succeed within the cyber threat intelligence discipline. .
- Cyber Threat Frameworks
- Understanding and evaluating vendor intelligence collection
- The three types of CTI stakeholders and their intelligence needs
- Common cognitive biases analysts encounter
- Key data enrichment sets for CTI analysts
- Shifts in cyber adversary tradecraft
- Attribution Analysis