If you have any questions about our Call for Speakers, email us at mWISE.Speakers@regsvc.com.
SPEAKING PROPOSAL INSTRUCTIONS
Please include the following with your submission:
- Name, email address, phone number and mailing address
- Employer, job title and/or affiliations
- Brief biography (300 characters or less)
- Presentation experience. Please include any videos/links if available.
- Format preference – confirm you are able to present in person in Washington DC, we will not be doing any remote presentations or pre-event recordings.
- Submission track:
- Topic title
- Summary/Abstract (300 characters or less)
- Required time format for your topic (45 min). Presentations should run 30 minutes and allow 15 minutes at the end for audience Q&A.
- Reason that this topic should be considered for the event.
- List of additional reference materials, hand-outs, demonstration summary or special equipment to support your demonstration
- Other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted/presented
Please note that all speakers must adhere to the 100% vendor neutral/no commercial policy of the mWISE Conference. If speakers cannot respect this policy, they should not submit a proposal.
Please submit the above information by May 12, 2023 to be considered.
mWISE Conference does not accept product or vendor-related pitches.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the mWISE Conference Call for Speakers Program Committee, and decisions on submissions are final.
- Submission of a proposal is no guarantee that a proposal will be accepted. Proposals will be judged on their topic and description, its relevance to the event and audience, and the speaker(s) qualifications, regardless of whether the proposal is from a Mandiant/Google employee, partner, customer and/or other industry professional.