As cloud adoption accelerates, the need to manage cloud security as an integrated part of your security program is paramount. Cloud infrastructure also offers unique opportunities for elevating baseline posture and increasing security automation. This track focuses on understanding common risks in cloud infrastructure, how to assess your cloud security posture, cloud-centric threat models, and how to manage/mitigate potential vulnerabilities.
- Cloud discovery / Shadow IT / Attack surface management
- Cloud configuration and vulnerability management
- External and internal/insider threat models
- Effective use of native security tools such as identity and access management (IAM), data loss prevention (DLP), network security, security monitoring and logging, business continuity and disaster recovery services
- Multi-cloud security considerations, opportunities, and challenges
- Regulatory Compliance